Inmigration Law 2017-09-24T00:54:36+00:00

United States of America Passport

Are you buying a house in Spain? Or, by contrast, are you moving to Spain to start a business? In either case, we will be happy to help you. For sure, you will need some legal advice.

If you are planning to stay more than 185 days in Spain, Lex Legale Abogados can assist you with different issues such as applying for spanish residence or managing the taxes. Our team will provide you our best legal advice for a fair price.

Below, you can see some of the most requested services:

  • NIE
  • Non resident tax.
  • Golden Visa.

Uso de cookies

Este sitio web utiliza cookies para que usted tenga la mejor experiencia de usuario. Si continúa navegando está dando su consentimiento para la aceptación de las mencionadas cookies y la aceptación de nuestra política de cookies, pinche el enlace para mayor información.plugin cookies

Aviso de cookies